.NET Applications Development
Inspired Cube provides the customers .NET application development services including design, development, implementation and further support of the custom software.
We use the best and most advanced technology of Microsoft Company to develop applications for Windows OS using .NET technology.
Among the projects we have implemented using .NET technology there are complex software applications such as enterprise management systems, distributed systems, web applications for various sectors such as: financial, telecommunications, health and many others. We develop custom software solutions that help to solve and optimize business processes at any level, from editing documents to the analysis and forecast of the business processes.
.Net Development Technological Experience
Inspired Cube has extensive experience in developing web and intranet systems for business based on ASP.Net using C#, VB.Net, C++, .NET, WebForms & WinForms, ADO.NET, WinServices, NET Remoting & .NET Compact Framework.
- Technologies and Libraries: WCF, WPF, SOA, Rest, ODBC, ADO.Net, LINQ, RPC, Web Services, RESTfull, JSON, AJAX, ClickOnce, Silverlight
- Frameworks:.Net, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, IIS, Entity Framework, SharePoint
- Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, OLAP, MySQL, MS Access
Our Experience in .NET Includes Solutions:
- Enterprise resource management systems (CRM, ERP etc.)
- Business processes automation (BPA solutions)
- Web applications: marketplaces and auctions, CMS, eCommerce systems, social networks, web portals, corporate portals, news feeds, media streaming solutions etc.
- E-learning solutions
- Document management systems
- Mobile applications based on .NET
- Online order, billing and payment solutions
- Data processing systems
- System integration with Oracle and Microsoft product line
.Net Solutions for Industries:
- Banking and Finance
- Education and E-learning
- Real Estate
- Software and Technologies sector
- Media and Entertainment
Our advantages and opportunities
- Full software development cycle: from design to deployment and support
- Adaptation of existing applications to the specific conditions of the enterprise
- Development of individual software modules and its integration with other applications
- Highly skilled programmers
- The possibility of developing client-server solutions
- Flexible system cooperation